As a registered charity, Headway Thames Valley relies on amazing people like you for fundraising to support many areas of our work and meet the needs of the growing number of people living with an acquired brain injury.
Local community fundraising might include:
- Activities and challenges – raise sponsorship from cycling, running a marathon, half marathon, 10k or fun runs, to a virtual challenge or anything in between.
- Social events – quiz nights, concerts, barbecues, bingo or a huge range of other events mean people can have fun while you raise funds.
- Headway Thames Valley fundraising campaigns and events – follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with events, campaigns and information. And help us raise awareness of the support we provide.
- We need volunteer fundraisers to help fundraise for the charity. If you would like to find out more please get in touch.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your fundraising efforts so we can give you all the help and support you need to raise as much money as possible from your amazing efforts and we can provide you with promotional material to help you make your local events a success.
- Sales – you can sell things like excess produce, plants and flowers from your garden, home-made cakes or unwanted clutter on ebay or a car boot sale to raise funds for Headway Thames Valley.
Please email Zoe Lane, Fundraising Manager, or call her on 07540 754979