Friends of Headway Thames Valley
Join our Friends of Headway Thames Valley initiative today and you can become part of our community, helping us to support people with brain injuries and their families.
clients and families supported at Headway Thames Valley each year
By giving a regular donation from as little as £2 per month you will:
- Help us to continue our current projects and develop new initiatives to improve life after brain injury
- Be invited to attend our events and talks (virtual and face to face) where you can meet others who have an active interest in improving life after brain injury
- Get the latest news from Headway Thames Valley about clients, services and activities
- Be making a real contribution to your community
What we will ask of you:
- Make a suggested monthly donation of £2 (or any amount of your choice)
- Support our events
- Spread the word about our services and support
- Give us your feedback
- Consider joining the volunteer team
Sign up today
Clicking the Donate button will take you to a page where you can sign up to make a regular donation.
This will automatically enrol you as a Friend of Headway Thames Valley.
could help us to continue our current projects and develop new initiatives to improve life after brain injury