As a registered charity, Headway Thames Valley relies on amazing people like you for fundraising to support many areas of our work and meet the needs of the growing number of people living with an acquired brain injury.
You can raise money for local services so that we can continue to help local people that you know.
Local community fundraising might include:
- Sponsored activities – from running a marathon a half marathon, 10k or fun runs, to a sponsored silence or anything in between.
- Social events – quiz nights, barbecues, bingo or a huge range of other events mean people can have fun while you raise funds.
- Sales – you can sell things like excess produce, plants and flowers from your garden, home-made cakes or unwanted clutter on ebay or a car boot sale to raise funds for Headway Thames Valley.
- Headway Thames Valley fundraising events – follow us on facebook and Twitter to keep up to date with events and information. And watch out for exciting new opportunities to help us raise awareness and money for Headway Thames Valley in your local area. We need volunteer fundraisers to help fundraise for the charity. If you would like to find out more please get in touch.
- Don’t forget to tell us about your fundraising efforts so we can give you all the help and support you need to raise as much money as possible from your amazing efforts and we can provide you with promotional material to help you make your local events a success.
Please email Zoe Lane, Fundraising Manager, or call her on 07540 754979